Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving forbidden.
- Publisher last reviewed on 29/07/2015
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- "as published" final version with layout and copy-editing changes cannot be archived but can be used on secure institutional intranet
- Post-print version with changes from referees comments can be used
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- On other repositories including PubMed Central after 12 months embargo
- Author's post-print on author's personal website, departmental website, institutional website or institutional repository
- Pre-print on any website
- Authors retain copyright