Cambridge University Press
Green open access summary
This is a short summary of the green open access policy of Cambridge University Press.
Preprint: archiving allowed
- Author's Pre-print on author's personal website, departmental website, social media websites, institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC or arXiv
- Author's post-print on author's personal website on acceptance of publication
- Author's post-print on departmental website, institutional repository, non-commercial subject-based repositories, such as PubMed Central, Europe PMC or arXiv, after a 6 months embargo
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published abstract may be deposited
- Pre-print to record acceptance for publication
- Must link to publisher version or journal website
- Publisher last reviewed on 07/10/2014
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of ''