Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving forbidden.
- Pre-print allowed on any website or open access repository
- Voluntary deposit by author of authors post-print allowed on institutions open scholarly website including Institutional Repository, without embargo, where there is not a policy or mandate
- Deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate only allowed where separate agreement between repository and the publisher exists.
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of 12 months to 48 months
- Set statement to accompany deposit
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to journal home page or articles' DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Articles in some journals can be made Open Access on payment of additional charge
- NIH Authors articles will be submitted to PubMed Central after 12 months
- Authors who are required to deposit in subject-based repositories may also use Sponsorship Option
- Publisher last reviewed on 03/07/2015
- 'WB Saunders' is an imprint of ''
- Unleashing the power of academic sharing
- Sharing Policy
- Sharing and Hosting Policy FAQ
- Green open access
- Journal Embargo Period List
- Journal Embargo List for UK Authors<a/> - <a href=http://www.elsevier.com/about/company-information/policies/sharing/how-to-attach-a-user-license>Attaching a User License
- Funding Body Agreements