Royal Society of Chemistry
Green open access summary
This is a short summary of the green open access policy of Royal Society of Chemistry.
Preprint: archiving allowed
- Pre-prints on non-commercial repositories. arXiv, ChemRxiv, instititional repositories and author's personal website
- Author's post-print on author's personal website, institutional repository, open access repository, scholarly communications networks that comply with International Association of STM Publishers sharing principles
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- NIH authors may have their articles deposited in PubMed Central on their behalf.
- Publisher last reviewed on 21/07/2015
- Author's post-print may immediately share with a closed group of research collaborators, for example via an intranet or privately via a scholarly communication network.