American Psychological Association
Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving forbidden.
- Authors' pre-print on any website
- Authors' pre-print must be labeled with date and accompanied with statement that paper has not (yet) been published
- Authors' post-print on author's web-site, employers server, academic social networks, Academia.edu, ResearchGate, Mendeley or institutional repository, after acceptance
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Set statement must accompany deposit
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- APA will submit NIH author articles to PubMed Central, after author completion of form
- Publisher last reviewed on 02/10/2017