Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving forbidden.
- Authors' pre-print on a web-site
- Authors' pre-print must be labeled with date and accompanied with statement that paper has not (yet) been published
- Copy of authors final peer-reviewed manuscript as accepted for publication
- Authors' post-print on author's web-site, employers server or institutional repository, after acceptance
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Must link to APA journal home page or article DOI
- Article must include the following statement: 'This article may not exactly replicate the final version published in the APA journal. It is not the copy of record.'
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- APA will submit NIH author articles to PubMed Central, after author completion of form