Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving forbidden.
- On author's personal website, employer's website, institutional repository, non-commercial subject repository, and Scholarly Collaboration Networks that have signed up to the Voluntary STM Sharing Principles
- Author's pre-print must not have its copyright assigned to pre-print server
- Authors must inform editor of pre-print deposit
- Author's pre-print must be updated with set statement once accepted
- Author's post-print can be deposited upon publication
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Closed deposit is permitted upon acceptance
- Publisher last contacted on 26/09/2017