Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving forbidden.
- Authors pre-print on any website, including arXiv and RePEC
- Author's post-print on author's personal website immediately
- Author's post-print on open access repository after an embargo period of between 12 months and 48 months
- Permitted deposit due to Funding Body, Institutional and Governmental policy or mandate, may be required to comply with embargo periods of 12 months to 48 months
- Author's post-print may be used to update arXiv and RepEC
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Author's post-print must be released with a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial No Derivatives License
- Publisher last reviewed on 01/05/2015
- 'Elsevier Masson' is an imprint of ''
- Unleashing the power of academic sharing
- Sharing Policy
- Sharing and Hosting Policy FAQ
- Green open access
- Journal Embargo Period List
- Journal Embargo List for UK Authors<a/> - <a href=http://www.elsevier.com/about/company-information/policies/sharing/how-to-attach-a-user-license>Attaching a User License
- Funding Body Agreements