Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving forbidden.
- Pre-print on author's personal website, repository or arXiv.
- Pre-print can not be updated after submission
- Post-print on author's personal website immediately
- Post-print on institutional repository, subject-based repository, PubMed Central or third party eprint servers after 12 months embargo
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published source must be acknowledged with citation
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Set statements to accompany different versions (see policy)