Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving forbidden.
- Author's pre-print on any website or pre-print server
- Author's post-print on author's personal website or employer's website or IEEE approved not-for-profit third party (8.1.9.G.2 ) website or Institutional repository
- Author's pre-print must be replaced by the accepted version, if on the author's personal website, employer's websites, arXiv, IEEE-approved third-party, not-for profit server, funder repository
- Author's pre-print must removed on third-party servers
- Author's pre-print must be accompanied with set phrase (see policy) before acceptance
- Author's pre-print must be accompanied with set phrase (see policy) when accepted for publication
- If funding agency rules apply, authors may post author's post-print version on funder's designated repository, in compliance with their funding agency rules. They may be required to comply with embargo periods of 0 to 24 months
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with citation (see policy)
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Author's post-print on scholarly collaboration networks that have signed STM Sharing Principles
- Publisher retains copyright
- Publisher last contacted on 24/01/2018