Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving forbidden.
- On author's personal website, institutional website or institutional repository
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Authors retain copyright
- If funding agency rules apply, authors may post articles in PubMed Central and mirror sites, website, institutional website or institutional repository
- On PubMed Central after 12 months embargo from print publication, or as required by funding agency
- On social networks such as ResearchGate and Mendeley after 6 months embargo from print publication
- Publisher last contacted on 08/12/2014
- Publisher last reviewed on 29/06/2015