Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving forbidden.
- On author's personal website
- On institutional repository, pre-print server or research network after 12 months embargo
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Set statement to accompany deposit (see policy)
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- NIH authors will have their final paper, (post peer review, copy-editing and proof-reading) deposited in PubMed Central on their behalf
- Must link to publisher version with DOI