Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving allowed.
- Author's pre-print and Author's post-print on author's personal website, institutional repository, arXiv or preprint servers only
- Publisher copyright must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used on author's personal website only
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used in a repository
- Authors may have deposit in funding body's archive or funding body's designated repository for public release 6 months after publication or immediately upon payment of fee
- All PNAS-formatted versions are deposited in PubMed Central for release after 6 months, regardless of funding
- Applies to PNAS only
- Policy last reviewed on 01/08/2014