Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) (OAJ)
Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving allowed.
- Author's pre-print on Author's personal website, employers website or publicly accessible server
- Publisher's version/PDF on author's personal website, employer's website or funder's designated website
- Author's pre-print must be removed upon publication of final version and replaced with either Author'' post-print or Publisher's Version/ PDF
- Author's pre-print must be accompanied with set-phrase, once submitted to IEEE for publication ("This work has been submitted to the IEEE for possible publication. Copyright may be transferred without notice, after which this version may no longer be accessible")
- Author's pre-print must be accompanied with set-phrase, when accepted by IEEE for publication ("(c) 20xx IEEE. Personal use of this material is permitted. Permission from IEEE must be obtained for all other users, including reprinting/ republishing this material for advertising or promotional purposes, creating new collective works for resale or redistribution to servers or lists, or reuse of any copyrighted components of this work in other works.")
- IEEE must be informed as to the electronic address of the pre-print
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with citation (see above set statement)
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged
- Creative Commons Attribution License is available if required by funding agency
- All titles are open access journals
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of ''