Oxford University Press (OUP)
Green open access summary
This is a short summary of the green open access policy of Oxford University Press (OUP).
Preprint: archiving allowed
- Author's pre-print can only be posted prior to acceptance
- Author's pre-print must be accompanied by set statement (see link)
- Author's pre-print must be replaced with a link to published version with amended set statement should be made
- Author's pre-print on author's personal website, employer website, free public server or pre-prints in subject area
- Author's post-print in Institutional repositories after 12 months embargo
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version with set statement (see policy)
- NIH authors only will have their article deposited on their behalf to PubMed Central
- Non-commercial use only
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of ''