Taylor & Francis (Routledge)
Green open access summary
This is a short summary of the green open access policy of Taylor & Francis (Routledge).
Preprint: archiving allowed
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- On author's personal website or departmental website immediately
- On institutional repository, subject-based repository or academic social network (Mendeley, ResearchGate or Academia.edu) after 12 months embargo
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- The publisher will deposit in on behalf of authors to a designated institutional repository including PubMed Central, where a deposit agreement exists with the repository
- STM: Science, Technology and Medicine
- Publisher last contacted on 25/03/2014
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of ''