Green open access summary
This is a short summary of the green open access policy of Microbiology Society.
Preprint: archiving allowed
- Author's pre-print on author's personal website, institutional repository or pre-print archive such as BioRxiv
- Author's post-print on institutional repository or subject repository
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Version deposited must replicate that accepted for publication (authors version)
- Set phrase to accompany archived copy (see policy)
- Must link to publisher version with DOI
- Non-commercial use
- Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial License
- If required by funding agency, publisher will allow Creative Commons Attribution License
- Publisher's version/PDF may be used
- All titles are open access journals
- Publisher last contacted on 07/09/2018
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of ''