Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving restricted:
- Authors retain copyright
- Author's pre-print on arXiv or preprint server
- Author's post-print on free e-print servers or arXiv, author's personal website, institutional website, funding-agency repository, institutional repository, or social academic network upon acceptance
- Publishers version/PDF may be used on author's personal website, arXiv, institutional website, institutional repository, funders designated repository or private forums on social academic network after 12 months embargo
- Must link to publisher version or journal home page
- Publisher copyright and source must be acknowledged with set statement (see policy)
- NIH-funded articles are automatically deposited with PubMed Central with open access after 12 <period
- For Medical Physics see AAPM policy
- This policy does not apply to Physics Today
- Publisher last contacted on 15/07/2016