Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving forbidden.
- Pre-print can only be posted prior to acceptance
- Pre-print must be accompanied by set statement (see link)
- Pre-print must not be replaced with post-print, instead a link to published version with amended set statement should be made
- Pre-print on author's personal website, employer website, free public server or pre-prints in subject area
- Post-print on institutional repositories or central repositories after 2 years embargo
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set phrase to accompany archived copy (see policy)
- Eligible authors may deposit in OpenDepot
- Publisher last contacted on 13/01/2017
- Authors may deposit in their institutional repository immediately, as long as the article is not made publicly available until after embargo period
- Authors are not permitted to deposit in Research Gate or Academia,edu
- This policy is an exception to the default policies of ''