Preprint: archiving allowed.
Postprint: archiving allowed.
Published version: archiving forbidden.
- Some individual journals may have policies prohibiting pre-print archiving
- On author's personal website or departmental website immediately
- On institutional repository or subject-based repository after a 18 months embargo
- Publisher's version/PDF cannot be used
- On a non-profit server
- Published source must be acknowledged
- Must link to publisher version
- Set statements to accompany deposits (see policy)
- The publisher will deposit in on behalf of authors to a designated institutional repository including PubMed Central, where a deposit agreement exists with the repository
- SSH: Social Science and Humanities
- Publisher last contacted on 25/03/2014